Thursday, May 04, 2006

Happy Birthday to me.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[editor's note: this entry was written for 4/27]

My birthday was April 26. I am 6 years old.

I had a party at Chuckie Cheese's. I had lots of fun with my friends and got lots of presents.























These are some things I have learned since I was five and that I couldn't do when I was five.




Juliska drew this for my birthday......


This is what I made in library last week.


Bye for now...............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, happy birthday Cheyenne! I used to love Chuck E Cheese, especially the skeeball and the ball pit. I hope you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, cheyenne! i hope you have fun being 6.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday.

sorry i missed it ;-(

we have a patry this thursday tho', remember!